Tuesday, August 03, 2004


Just added to the collection now where to hang this masterpiece - signed Rocko seems to be oil on - and I love this - emory cloth. You simply must click on the image and view this enlarged.

Yes why express ones genious on expensive stretched canvas when there is emery cloth? Don't let your muse be stiffled by the expense think out of the canvase. Besides which I simply love the painting the grit gives a background of subtle sparkling essence to the work - the cup not only threatens to runeth over but goes through some sort of dimensional trauma to do so.

Not to mention the promise of the grapes fufilled in the contents of the cup. I love it I love it I love it! Say speaking of wine glasses does yours need another refill? There that's better.
cpyrght John Sebastian 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home